Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Boycott BP Gas

I am never, ever buying gas from a BP Gas station again. Gas here in Louisville is now $3.09 per gallon pretty much everywhere. I can live with that since all gas stations are charging that. We live in a free market economy, and the gas station will keep charging $3.09 per gallon as long as we keep buying gas.

My beef is with BP Oil. I was watching CNN tonight, and there was a BP Gas station in Atlanta charging $5.79 per gallon for gas. SHAME ON THEM. Mrs. Charlie Lee pointed out to me, and correctly so, that BP does not actually own the gas station. True - but BP decides who to sell their gas to, and to whom they issue francises, and to whom they will let carry the BP name.

I encourage EVERYONE to never buy gas again from any BP gas station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home