Monday, May 16, 2005

Dude Looks Like a Lady

So what's a young attorney with a promising legal career doing dressing up in women's clothing? It's for charity I tell ya. Friday night, 8:00 p.m. at E.P. "Tom" Sawyer Park I make my appearance. It's to benefit cancer research - my wife's friend, Michelle, is a cancer survivor, and I'm her dude that will look like a lady.

If (who am I kidding, there will be) there are pictures, I will post them (maybe). If you'e in the area, come check it out.

Now, if I can just find a purse to match my shoes...

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear (favorite) brother-in-law:
There are a few things that you should get straight:
1. You're not young
2. The terms "promising" and "legal" should not be used in the same sentence
3. You already wear women's clothes (the secret's out)

Seriously, have fun and post some pics.

Go #20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home