Saturday, April 09, 2005

Abby's Playhouse and Basketball Fun

When you have a 19 month old, you live outside. Mrs. Charlie Lee and Nana ventured out to the neighborhood Toys-R-Us and returned home with the Step-2 Childrens Playhouse (some assembly required). I'm getting better at this. I put the house together in about 1 hour, and I only had 2 screws left over. I think the screws were extras, and the playhouse looks fairly secure. Plus, I only took the Lord's name in vain twice while putting it together (sorry Mom). The playhouse is together, and it's a big hit with the little one.

On the sports front, our neighbor's 9 year old daughter from across the street beat me in one-on-one hoops this afternoon, 20-17, in spite of me draining three 3-pointers from the end of my driveway. She has promised me a rematch tomorrow. The weather forecast is for sunny skies, with highs in the upper 70's,so.... game on. If you're in the neighborhood and want to see me lose to a child at basketball, stop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home