Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Jeb Bush in 2008

George H. Bush (Bush '88) wants his other son, the Governor of the Great State of Florida, to run for President some day. I guess that is just one more sign that apocalypse is coming. Watch out for toads and locusts raining on your car tomorrow on the way to work.

Also, Barbara Bush predicts that Hilary Clinton will be the Democratic nominee in 2008, something I already predicted 2 months ago. So, I'm thinking just like Barbara Bush. Won't my Mother be so proud?

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i won,t, mom

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger ... said...

Did you read the article that said that Cheney and his wife think that Laura Bush can not only run for president but will beat Hilary Clinton in a race??? I almost laughed...Laura Bush is not a politician...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home